Re: Boulevard Tank 7

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am

I bought a few bottles of Tank 7 (and the t-shirt) summer of '09. Beers are gone, but still have the T-shirt.

Loved the beer but found out I am seriously allergic to the midwest around Memorial Day weekend.

Boulevard does crank out a lot of basic wheat beer that is taking away market share from BCM, but they are using that volume to fund playing around with a corked "belgian" line and Tank 7 was up among the best they had to offer 18 months ago.

Mrs. BC and I went for the brewery, skipped the tour, and did get to taste some good stuff at the taproom in between the tours groups.
bcmaui

Re: Boulevard Tank 7

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 pm

I like the tank 7, but preferred the old, now retired, "saison." I must have drank about twenty of the old version before they ran out of it. The new one is tasty enough but not as good, IMO. My tastes are not sufficient to make me any kind of expert on the subject though.
alcaponejunior

Previous

Return to Beer Reviews