Re: Accuflex Bev-Seal Ultra barrier line

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm

maxwell wrote:I'm bummed to hear that you had the same experience. I had really hoped that my experience was an isolated one. I can't vouch for the micromatic line but I had good luck with the stuff that kegconnection sells. It's 'Bevlex 200 by Kuriyama'. Let us know if the micromatic line works out. I would like to support the BN if possible next time I buy draft equipment.

I bought all my keg equiptment from kegconnection and had no problems with odor from the beer line or any other aspect of usage. I was very pleased with their products and service.
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Re: Accuflex Bev-Seal Ultra barrier line

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

maxwell wrote:I'm bummed to hear that you had the same experience. I had really hoped that my experience was an isolated one. I can't vouch for the micromatic line but I had good luck with the stuff that kegconnection sells. It's 'Bevlex 200 by Kuriyama'. Let us know if the micromatic line works out. I would like to support the BN if possible next time I buy draft equipment.

micromatic line is working great. no off smell or flavor. stays super flexible cold. It's a little more $$$, but I think the quality is notch better than any of the other stuff I have tried.
dirtbikejunkie

Previous

Return to Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing