Re: One piece at a time

Sun May 10, 2009 8:56 am

THe suitcase is sweet! But it's missing a countdown timer with red, blue, black green and white wires that you can snip the proper one when there's 0:07 left so the whole thing doesn't blow up!
Don Blake
BJCP Grand Master Judge

Fermenting: WitBier
on tap: Cal Common, Funky yeast experiments
dontblake

Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 pm

You know. He's right! You should have built a timer into your control panel. I'm gonna have to remember that when I build mine. Oh yeah, and a GFI breaker too.
aleguy

Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

My lil girl is a woman now! Mega thanks to Aleguy and Yeastmister! We brewed 10 gallons of Amber with no big problems. The brew rig worked very well. It still needs to be dialed in but it makes beer for now.

Yeastmister checking on one of my solinods (it was buzzing)

My custom wing-nut connections worked pretty good

The mash

The whirlpool putting wort into the kettle

Trying to keep that foam down

The control box keeping it under control

Filling two jugs at the same time

As soon as this one is done gonna have to do it again
Normal is getting dressed and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get the job you need to pay for the cloths and the car and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
budrockdiesel

Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 am

dontblake wrote:THe suitcase is sweet! But it's missing a countdown timer with red, blue, black green and white wires that you can snip the proper one when there's 0:07 left so the whole thing doesn't blow up!

MacGruber!
Aging: Gotlandsdrickå, Baltic Porter in Bourbon barrel, Olde Ale #2 in whiskey barrel
On Draft: Nothing. Building a walk-in cooler right now.
foomench

Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Why don't you post the good pics of your all-stainless gas manifold so these guys can really hate you?
aleguy

Previous

Return to Brewing Sculptures