Re: hows about they end the fuckong sunday session?

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

TheDarkSide wrote:Downloading the archive now...

First FLR, now snowcapt...I suspect alien influence. [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvZkDVlkCqMnIB6fgMcB38N553e3ZrNtOr5S0MWSwYbSJ0vnETCg[/img]

I suspect people who get overly butthurt about unimportant shit.
12stones

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I just listened to the archive, and was this hissyfit over the fact that Daniel's call was dropped because Justin couldn't hear a damn thing? And here I was expecting some kind of on-air meltdown...
elsinore

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Only real men threaten violence online to people they have never met before. If Daniel is representative of our growing listener base, then I feel sorry for the collective unchecked aggressions out there.

We are damned if we dont talk about homebrew enough, and we are damned when we talk about it on every show. Listen, don't listen, I really don't care. I suck, I'm horrible, you know best about how to keep a show running for 8 years, Snow, I'm sure.

Please be sure to let us all know when you get your podcast up so we can tell you how shitty you are.
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

I coach my son's many sports teams. I assume they do the podcasts with their free time. No reimbursement for their time. If wrong I apologize. Those group of guys do a service to the beer community. Sorry you are frustrated snow. Love all in this great hobby.
Kbar

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 am

Bummer snow, will miss you in the chat.

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 am

Is this because of the dotw going away. I'm happy that it's gone, JP said it was 25% fake I'm thinking it was more 75%.
NervousDad

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 am

The picture is awesome though. Despite the intention and the loss of a hoodie, if I ran the BN, I would use it on my website. I will also be changing my curses from "fucking" to "fuckong" and use my Japanese Samurai voice.
This is the one problem with a business that involves alcohol - there's always that one fuckong guy, especially if he's coked up too. Taking strippers home for a "snowcap" is something we did in the early 90's.
Effingbeer

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 am

NervousDad wrote:Is this because of the dotw going away. I'm happy that it's gone, JP said it was 25% fake I'm thinking it was more 75%.

When I first heard him mention this, I was against it. Then listening to the DOTW calls that came in, I can now see their point. I think DOTW should only be held once a year, on Martin Luther the King weekend so Beevo can continue her tradition! Classis DOTW's!!

I like the idea of taking drunk calls randomly and awarding to those truly drunk calls.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Sunday Session