Ancient Archives on iTunes

Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Don't know if this has been addressed (probably so) but I stumbled across the BN when I started brewing last year. I've since archived Brew Strong, Jamil Show, and very thankfully Lunch Meet. Now that I'm caught up on them, I've finally made it to the flagship Sunday Show. It appears iTunes is limiting the quantity of shows to 299, so I've missed the first 20ish shows. I can stream them through the internet, but would love to be able to put them on my iPhone, as I do damn near all of my listening in the car. Any help/suggestions?
BanditoBrewito

Re: Ancient Archives on iTunes

Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

barls

Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Yeah, that's how I was able to stream it. Never dawned on me I could just stream it through my phone (guess I figured my 3G would be too slow) but seems to be working without gliches, at least at the house. Hope it holds up to the road.
BanditoBrewito

Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 am

If you have an Android phone try using BeyondPod, or Downcast for the iPhone. Both are great podcast apps that let you manage episode downloads rather easily. You can set them up to pull directly from the RSS pages for the shows so you don't have to worry about what iTunes thinks is and is not worthy of your time.
Insert beer quote of dubious origin here

Corporal - BN Army :bnarmy:
Military Finance Division
Charlotte, NC
KiltedDrummer

Return to The Sunday Session