5 Rabbit Brewery

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 am

Listening to last Sunday's Session I was slightly surprised that the guys had not heard of 5 Rabbit. But then I remembered that unless the brewery is in the Bay Area...

Anyway, 5 Rabbit was started by Randy Mosher and a couple other guys from south of the border. The first beers came out in 2011 and there are plans for their own brewery to open later this year.

http://www.5rabbitbrewery.com/
olafphysics
PFC
olafphysics

Re: 5 Rabbit Brewery

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 am

All of the beers have something 'unique' but in the way that Randy Mosher has always taught. Now moving to a production brewery (they already have the brew system in the building) and winning some awards they are an exciting local around here.

The 5 Lizard (wit with passion fruit and spices) and 5 Vulture (Belgian amber/dubbel with hot peppers) are my favorites so far.
@Day_Brew
PFC - Chicagoland Engineering Div.
_________
Primary: Berliner, RIS (for barrel), Trippel, Wit
Keg: APA, Eng. Brown, Belg. Stout w/ Bourbon Oak, BDS, Brett Experiment
anday6

Re: 5 Rabbit Brewery

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Yeah, I'd mentioned to Suz that it was RM's deal in the chat so she could let the guys know, but they'd already moved on.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Return to The Sunday Session