Need some advice sessioneers

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.
Cole Train

Re: Need some advice sessioneers

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 am

BN mobile app and headphones?
maxwell

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 am

I drug mine.
ManTro11

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 am

Don't listen live very often. Listen to podcasts during commute.
keelanfish

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

maxwell wrote:BN mobile app and headphones?

I have the mobile app but i like to fuck around with you dudes in the chat. We need a mobile chat app then id be set.
Cole Train

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Cole Train wrote:

I have the mobile app but i like to fuck around with you dudes in the chat. We need a mobile chat app then id be set.

I thought code had made a mobile version of the chat a couple of years ago. I remember using it, but don't know if it's still around. . .
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:
Cole Train wrote:

I thought code had made a mobile version of the chat a couple of years ago. I remember using it, but don't know if it's still around. . .

Isnt your last name hardpeck?
Cole Train

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Cole Train wrote:How do you get your wife to go away for three hours during the show? I swear the sound of justins voice triggers a natural reaction to just start yelling at me. Oh well, listening to the archive. Better luck next week. cheers.

Punch your wife in the crotch and tell her to shut her whore mouth when the BN is live. The only time she is allowed to say anything during a show is to say "Here's another beer, Sir".
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Next

Return to The Sunday Session