Thanks to the Sunday Session Crew and Brewing Network audien

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I wanted to give a quick thanks to Justin and the rest of the Sunday Session crew as well as the Brewing Network listeners including the BN Army for letting me along with the rest of the AHA Governing Committee candidates talk about our candidacies. What I didn't get to say was how impressed I am with the candidate slate, and am just honored to be amongst the choices.

Hope you enjoyed listening as much as I enjoyed being on the show -- backstory is that we had encountered construction traffic jams on the way back home to Austin from a road trip to Houston for the Texas Craft Brewers Guild Annual Members meeting. I was racing into the house with the phone to my ear after Nicole called me, and was literally breathless 5 seconds before the interview. That's my excuse for Justin getting me say "sausage fest" on the radio. :oops:

At least I didn't reveal my other homebrew related expression related to what I'd do for a 3 tier brew rig!
Debbie Cerda aka Snax
AHA Governing Committee member | Diversity Sub-committee Chair | Research & Education Fund Sub-committee Co-chair
"Bridging the brewing gender gap with more hot chicks, and less sausage fest"
snax

Re: Thanks to the Sunday Session Crew and Brewing Network au

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

snax wrote:At least I didn't reveal my other homebrew related expression related to what I'd do for a 3 tier brew rig!

You got my vote!! :twisted:
"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

Re: Thanks to the Sunday Session Crew and Brewing Network au

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks! Much appreciated -- feel free to spread the word, and hope to see you at NHC!

Now back to my regularly scheduled brewing. Tonight's a blonde ale clone recipe of Real Ale's Fireman 4, have two cold coffee extracts steeping for a couple coffee porter and thawing out some prickly pear puree that I'd frozen and adding to an agave wit. Plus bottling to do for a couple upcoming competitions!
Debbie Cerda aka Snax
AHA Governing Committee member | Diversity Sub-committee Chair | Research & Education Fund Sub-committee Co-chair
"Bridging the brewing gender gap with more hot chicks, and less sausage fest"
snax

Return to The Sunday Session