Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:04 am

I was totally about to call bullshit on that being this year. Then I realized you were in OZ and I'm a dumbass.

Nice freaking harvest. How many plants do you have to get that much of a harvest?
A very silly place... http://yarnzombie.net/Travis/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:38 am

that was just one plant. there are another 2 next to it but i only got about the same off the one at the other end of the garden.
yeah i thought id screw with your minds a little
barls

Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:09 pm

noremorse1 wrote:Image

Lookin pretty good over here.

Looks like sticky, danky Cousin to me :D
Sent From My iPhone

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

Cleaning up some leaves from on top of one of my mounds of Centennial and I found this just laying there on top. So I cut it off and buried it elsewhere to maybe grow another plant....

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Lufah wrote:Cleaning up some leaves from on top of one of my mounds of Centennial and I found this just laying there on top. So I cut it off and buried it elsewhere to maybe grow another plant....

anyone else look at that pic and think, why do you have a mini shovel sticking out of your hand. damn optical illusions.

Lufah, you could always send it to me and i'll care for it like my first born :wink:
-Crut
They call me Crut
**BREW STRONG**
I brew for schnitz and giggles
Corporal in the BN Army
Brewer for Shorts Brewing in Bellaire MI
Crut

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:05 pm

I planted it already. Sorry bro. If I find anymore rouge ones I'll let ya know tho.

-Dave Barry
Lufah

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 am

Here are the first sprouts of my Cascades. I've also got some Fuggles, Mt. Hood, and Willamette that are just sprouting too.

Sorry for the bad pic (cheap camera phone)
I think I've had about enough beer tonight...Now I need some Whiskey to sober up
oneal66

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:14 am

Just got my rhizomes in! I'll be planting my Cascade and Mt. Hood tonight!

I tried twice last year but whenever I planted a monsoon would hit... and flood out the rhizome.

This year I am have 2 big pots to plant in... then once they get started and the rainy season (April) is over, I will plant in the ground!
http://www.thirstymallard.wordpress.com

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

BN Army Corporal; Southern Support - Gulf Coast Division

Texas is better than your state. Fact.
Thirsty Mallard

PreviousNext

Return to Homegrown