Re: Oskar Blues -- Gordon

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 am

macgruffus wrote:
Impalla wrote:retardedly expensive.

What's considered "retardedly expensive"? We have it here in GA for around $10 a four-pack. How much you looking for?

$10 is a bit more reasonable. See my above post for our price. I'm maybe looking for two-dozen(ish) if possible (that's 6 x 4-packs). I'd certainly settle for less.

-Impalla
Period-a punctuation mark which indicates the end of a sentence.

LOL-an acronym indicating the writer is proud to be 14 and has reached the end of a sentence.
Impalla

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 am

Even at the brewery it's like $12. I think you hit the nail on the head with the taxes.
BadRock
Global Moderator

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:34 am

BadRockBeer wrote:Even at the brewery it's like $12.

I was thinking more of buying by the pint!

Impalla wrote:I'm maybe looking for two-dozen(ish) if possible (that's 6 x 4-packs). I'd certainly settle for less.

So a case, huh? Let me see what I can do. PM me your address.
BN Army 1st Ranger Battalion :bnarmy:

http://www.macgruffusbrewery.com
http://www.savannahbrewers.com

They speak of my drinking but never think of my thirst. - Scottish Proverb
macgruffus

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:37 am

Hey macgruffus, I haven't heard back from you after that PM. No biggie if you can't swing a trade or anything. Just wanted to make sure you got the PM with my info. :)

-Impalla
Period-a punctuation mark which indicates the end of a sentence.

LOL-an acronym indicating the writer is proud to be 14 and has reached the end of a sentence.
Impalla

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 pm

macgruffus wrote:It is Impalla but you'll have to move to Lyons, CO!

Not really, their pints are still some of the highest priced I've ever paid anywhere.

On the other hand the AHA discount is one of the best in the nation. It's like 20% off which puts their pints in about the same price range as the rest of the world.

Side note: Oskar's is soon going to be moving to Longmont. So, it's still on the way to Estes, but not as far if you're just going to the brewery.
"I always just sit on it with my pants down."

-Push Eject
Brancid

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:25 pm

They actually have one of the best AHA discounts, 25%, that's awesome! And I'm not real sure if they are moving to Longmont or just expanding their brewing operations to a larger production type brewery. It is my understanding that they will still have the restaurant and brewery in Lyons.
BadRock
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Here is the answer Just a production facility opening for distribution. http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/au ... nsion-for/
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:07 am

BadRockBeer wrote:They actually have one of the best AHA discounts, 25%, that's awesome! And I'm not real sure if they are moving to Longmont or just expanding their brewing operations to a larger production type brewery. It is my understanding that they will still have the restaurant and brewery in Lyons.

Dry Dock is $1 off pints, which is either 33% off or 25% off, pretty damn good.
ChrisKennedy

PreviousNext

Return to Swaps