Iso Abyss or Dissident (or both)

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 am

Hey all, looking for Abyss or Disidennt, or pretty much any Deschutes beers. Can't get them out here in RI. I have LOTS of good beer available. A lot of New England only stuff too. Let me know if your looking for anything maybe we can work something out.

Swampuh
WWW.NRIHBG.COM
* I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.

- Abraham Lincoln
Swamp Yankee

Re: Iso Abyss or Dissident (or both)

Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:56 pm

I can get these beers.
Primary -
Secondary:
Kegged: Gangnam Style IIPA, Kentucky Breakfast Stout Clone, Oak Aged Robut Porter, Your mom
Upcoming Brew Schedule: Winter Warmer, Cider, APA

:bnarmy: PFC, BN Army :bnarmy:
noremorse1

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks for responding, Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I am in Rhode Island and have access to 1000+ craft beers, lots of local stuff from New England. Let me know what you'd like, right now the hot item is Ola Dubh 12 reserve, 2 year old bottles, can get 30 reserve as well. Just let me know what you'd like.
WWW.NRIHBG.COM
* I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.

- Abraham Lincoln
Swamp Yankee

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Swamp Yankee wrote:Thanks for responding, Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I am in Rhode Island and have access to 1000+ craft beers, lots of local stuff from New England. Let me know what you'd like, right now the hot item is Ola Dubh 12 reserve, 2 year old bottles, can get 30 reserve as well. Just let me know what you'd like.

hey, where is that store with all those beer in RI?

My in-laws have a place in westerly and I visit them once or twice a year.
suck it
boobookittyfuk

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Nikki's liquors, on smithfield road in North Providence, 900 or 1000 + craft beers, or over the line in Attleboro Mass, Yankee Spirits, it's the size of stop and shop and all beer, the craft beer section takes up the equivilent space that the produce section would take up.
WWW.NRIHBG.COM

- Abraham Lincoln
Swamp Yankee

Return to Swaps