Sorry yeah, I get so used to saying ten fifty I put the decimal in the wrong place.
Anyhue, my water ratio was 1 quart per pound for the first infusion, so that was 3 gallons, may have been a little over, and 1.25 per pound for the second, so 3.75 for the second. And did a batch sparge with about 3 gallons, I stopped when the wort coming from my mash tun tasted a little grainy. Sadly, no I did not do a pre-boil gravity reading (something I need to add to my process, I just forget to sometimes). I figured I would boil until I hit my target volume.
The final volume I was shooting for was 5.25 Gallons, making a 5 gallon batch, as I usually lose about a quarter gallon in the transfer from boil kettle to fermenter, then from primary to secondary.
I wasn't counting on the pumpkin giving me much fermentable sugar, but I did have a lot of pumpkin material in my wort and un fermented beer.