Re: Who is brewing, right now?

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 am

BigNastyBrew wrote:
one_dead_soul wrote:kegged a golden strong yesterday, got a barley wine in the fermentor, a flemish red going into secondary with the bugs today and i'm making a wheat beer in about 1 hour. gonna have some 5 year old chedder with smoked pepperoni and a glass of 2006 pennapot while i'm at it.

i win

What a life....

SUCK IT!

yeah. that was a good morning. trust me though, most days arn't like that. i usually save tha good shit for when friends come over. but i gots no friends.. :( so my cellar grows.
drink fight fuck....
one_dead_soul

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Me and Shat's Dad
Last edited by Sent From My iPhone on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sent From My iPhone

Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow, Sheen is still alive. Looks like he came up for air from blowing Shat's dad long enough to post a picture!

Oh, and I brewed today too!

:)
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 am

Brew Engineer wrote:Wow, Sheen is still alive. Looks like he came up for air from blowing Shat's dad long enough to post a picture!

:)

Actually, I've been hanging with yo' mamma. She wants to know why you don't call any more... :asshat:
Sent From My iPhone

Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter clone!
Pri: Community Nudity Ale, Magician Red Ale, Berliner Weisse
Bottled: Paxton's Tripel and Dubbel, 400 Rabbits Ale, Cap'n Crunch Amber Oat Ale

o-<-'<
rhino777

Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

rhino777 wrote:Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter clone!

Dat's a MAUUN. Not even back 24 hours from one of the biggest beer events ever, and my man Rhino is brewing already. Shit. I can't even think about beer now.

Alright. Maybe one.

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 pm

I've got a big problem...I've got a kegorator with 11 beers on tap, two full "backup" kegs in the basement (they were the second halves of 10 gal batches), one carboy oak-aging, and then I accidentally brewed 20 gal of beer on Saturday. Yes, I said accidentally! Anyway, I've only got one empty keg now, so that's my problem. Guess I'd better slow down on the brewin and speed up on the drinkin!
He who drinks beer sleeps well.
He who sleeps well cannot sin.
He who does not sin goes to Heaven.
Amen.
SKymax

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 am

SKymax wrote:I've got a big problem...I've got a kegorator with 11 beers on tap, two full "backup" kegs in the basement (they were the second halves of 10 gal batches), one carboy oak-aging, and then I accidentally brewed 20 gal of beer on Saturday. Yes, I said accidentally! Anyway, I've only got one empty keg now, so that's my problem. Guess I'd better slow down on the brewin and speed up on the drinkin!

i wish i had that problem. jerk
drink fight fuck....
one_dead_soul

PreviousNext

Return to All Grain Brewing