Re: Open Baby

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Both dry-hopped today with Galaxy and Citra. Both delicious. No signs of foul play from open ferment. Just bone-dry saison. Final gravities around 1.001.
Timmy
BN Army Air Corps

Go Cubbies!
TimmyR

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 am

TimmyR wrote:Both dry-hopped today with Galaxy and Citra. Both delicious. No signs of foul play from open ferment. Just bone-dry saison. Final gravities around 1.001.

I don't believe you, you should bring those to Montana as quickly as possible for 'analysis'. :lol:

Great work soldier, enjoy the products of your labor. They sound delicious.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 am

Ozwald wrote:
TimmyR wrote:Both dry-hopped today with Galaxy and Citra. Both delicious. No signs of foul play from open ferment. Just bone-dry saison. Final gravities around 1.001.

I don't believe you, you should bring those to Montana as quickly as possible for 'analysis'. :lol:

Great work soldier, enjoy the products of your labor. They sound delicious.

Both kegged and better than a week ago. I've brewed a lot this year (for me) but this is the first batch in a while that I was this pleased with.

Prosit.

(another bucket arrived yesterday and Hefeweizen will receive the same treatment....but in my chest freezer for temp control)
Timmy
BN Army Air Corps

Go Cubbies!
TimmyR

Previous

Return to Fermentation