Need your help

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:08 am

Hey guys, just wanted throw out a link to our meadery's Kickstarter campaign.
Hate to beg or spam so this will be my ONE LAST post about it. We have only 9 days left and need some help reaching our goal by next week.

We have been promoting (paid) through the BN and they have been great about supporting us. They put out an awesome commercial for us and might possibly be calling in next week.

Already in talks about full sponsorship in 2014 as well. We've got some great and funny commercial ideas we are working with the BN on.

Any pledge however big or small would be greatly appreciated. A simple spreading the word on social media would help as well.

If you have any questions please feel free.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/melovino/melovino-meadery
smoutela

Re: Need your help

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:23 pm

I heard your ad on the Sunday Session, and twice searched unsuccessfully for you on kickstarter. I may be and idiot, but maybe ask Justin to spell the name of your meadery. I searched for 'milo vino' without success, and you didn't show up under 'mead'. I finally thought to look here in the forum and found your link. Good luck with the kickstarter campaign!
BrewingMedic

Return to Mead & Cider