Re: Hello from Claremont NH

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Another place to shop for stuff is Kettle to Keg in Pembroke (just south of Concord in the "downtown"). That is where I shop and they have a pretty good selection of stuff.
BN Army : Cannon Fodder Division

"Risk of failure should be no deterrent to trying"
NateBrews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
NHbeerscene wrote:Welcome, I am Hillsboro (about an hour south) and our brewery is in Pembroke if you ever get down this way.

Dammit Bill...I still haven't been out there yet! I'll get there soon...I promise.

No worries brotha, life is busy. We had another BN'er stop in who I chatted with the one and only time I was in the chat room. Our hours are on our face book page (Oddball Brewing {not the Oddball Brewing Company one, the book of faces gave us two for some reason})

Good thing is we are right around the corner from Kettle to Keg so perhaps two birds with one stone...
Oddball Brewing Company - A nano start up in Pembroke NH http://www.oddbbrewing.com
NHbeerscene

Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:17 pm

And when he says "right around the corner", he means it. Door to door walking might take you 45 seconds.
BN Army : Cannon Fodder Division

"Risk of failure should be no deterrent to trying"
NateBrews

Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:36 am

NateBrews wrote:And when he says "right around the corner", he means it. Door to door walking might take you 45 seconds.

That depends on which way your going and how many tasters youve had :wink:
Oddball Brewing Company - A nano start up in Pembroke NH http://www.oddbbrewing.com
NHbeerscene

Previous

Return to New Users