Brewer and Stir Plate designer

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:59 am

Hi all! I am new to this site, so just starting to navigate through its forums and options. I have been brewing for the past 4 years, all grain for the past 2.5 or so years. My day job is a mechanical design engineer, and I've transferred this knowledge into a side business of designing and building artisan stir plates. Hope to post more and learn from this site. If anyone is interested, check out my stir plates at www.etsy.com/shop/craftbrewgoods or www.craftstirplates.com

Cheers!
thedudebrews

Re: Brewer and Stir Plate designer

Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Welcome-
Nice stir plates.

(Hope you will hang around and not only use this to jump start your stir plate business.)
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:32 am

No UK postage :-(
LeeH

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:37 am

Welcome!
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:47 am

LeeH wrote:No UK postage :-(

Hi Lee,

Let me know which stir plate you are interested in, and if you want a flask with it, and I'll add UK postage for that item.

I don't have international shipping as a standard option for my stir plate because the shipping cost varies so much based on weight and location. But, I will happily add an international shipping option to a specific plate if you have one that you would like.

Thanks for your interest in them! :jnj
thedudebrews

Return to New Users