New to forums!

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 am

Hey all,

I have been a longtime listener of the show and browse the forums often but have not done much posting. I want to start utilizing this as more of a resource. Hopefully will learn more and more as I progress through brewing.

I am an all grain brewer and have been brewing for about three years now. Made some decent beers and love the DIY aspect of home brewing. Currently the setup is 2 keggles and a cooler mash tun doing 5 gallon batches on an outdoor burner.

I hope to start brewing more often and hone in the craft and never run dry on my own supply.

Cheers! :pop
Skyhighbrewguy

Re: New to forums!

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Welcome! I noticed you are taking a break from kegging. Do you mind if I inquire as to why? I only ask because I have not heard of anyone going from kegging to bottling.
"The word unblowupable is tossed around a lot these days..."
Homer Simpson
bazookazilla

Re: New to forums!

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Whoops thats an old sig. When I stopped kegging I was just experimenting with carbonating in bottles and some aging experiments. Back to kegging again and will bottle a 6 pack every now and again.

Cheers
Skyhighbrewguy

Return to New Users