Re: Newb to BN from middle TN

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I've read the FAQ and other newbie info....

One of the reasons I've come to this site is to learn how to become a member of the Brewing Network homebrewing club. How would I go about joining, or if find out if I could join?

Cheers!

devil dog
devil dog

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

devil dog wrote:I've read the FAQ and other newbie info....

One of the reasons I've come to this site is to learn how to become a member of the Brewing Network homebrewing club. How would I go about joining, or if find out if I could join?

Cheers!

devil dog

Its a long and trying process, consisting of putting Brewing Network down as your club on your contest entry form.
Klickitat Jim

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:28 am

That's an extremely tough challenge....but I'll do my best !

seriously though...thanks for that information
devil dog

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 am

Klickitat Jim wrote:
devil dog wrote:I've read the FAQ and other newbie info....

Cheers!

devil dog

Its a long and trying process, consisting of putting Brewing Network down as your club on your contest entry form.

And yelling "Suck It JP" anytime you go up on stage to accept a medal! :mrgreen:
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to New Users