Eastbound and Down

Sat May 03, 2014 5:26 am

I am not a new guy but since I've been off the grid for a while, so I thought I'd check back in. I've been homebrewing for a while, but took the last year off due to job changes and packing up my house to move. My house is finally sold and I am headed East.

You know you miss brewing when cleaning kegs and kettles and a 4-tap kegerator for the move is fun.

Cheers,

Timmy
Timmy
BN Army Air Corps

Go Cubbies!
TimmyR

Re: Eastbound and Down

Sat May 03, 2014 5:53 am

Good to see you back. Where are you moving to? Maybe we can help find you a new club, etc.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 am

Leaving S. IL and headed to NH, not far from Portsmouth. I will definitely be looking for a club on arrival.

Cheers!
TimmyR

Sat May 03, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm in the process of moving too for my Wife's work. I just got the inspection report yesterday and I'm about to go berserk. moving sucks..
NervousDad

Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 am

TimmyR wrote:Leaving S. IL and headed to NH, not far from Portsmouth. I will definitely be looking for a club on arrival.

Cheers!

My club, The Seacoast Homebrew Club, meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at A&G Homebrew Supply in Portsmouth. We just had our Big Brew Day in the parking lot this past Saturday. Our next meeting on May 14th at 7pm. We have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SeacoastHomebrewClub) if you want to check it out.

Earth Eagle Brewing is right next door too. They specialize in gruits and other off-the-wall kinda stuff.

Will you be in the area on the 14th?
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Wed May 07, 2014 6:51 pm

DarkSide, I like Earth Eagle a lot. Thanks for the invite. I head east on the 15th and should be in the area by the 16th. I'll be traveling for work shortly after arrival but will try to start making meetings as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Timmy
Timmy
BN Army Air Corps

Go Cubbies!
TimmyR

Return to New Users