Hello from Wenatchee WA

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:41 pm

I've been an avid listener to the session for about 5 months. Keeps me sane during my work travels. I have been brewing since Oct. 2013. I'm one of the lucky ones who's wife actually bought my first kit as a gift all though she is starting to regret it lol. I try to brew every weekend but have been missing weeks lately. I've learned a ton from the BN shows and the forums. Hoping to learn more and maybe even help others from time to time.
lucid_nightmares

Re: Hello from Wenatchee WA

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Welcome from North Bend. If you ever feel like stopping by, we have our club meetings at the Snoqualmie Falls Brewpub every 3rd Tuesday of the month (7pm). I know it's a bit of a hike for you, but you are still most welcome to stop by.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello from Moses Hole, Lived in Wenatchee for half my life. Been brewing for 2 years now. Take Bdawg up on his offer some day, he's a hell of a guy. Welcome and congrats on driving your lady crazy.

:jnj -Pork
Bottled: fresh hop pale ale
On tap: Moose bile strong ale
In the cellar: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial Stout
Lagering:
In the fermenter: Moose drool clone
In the works: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial stout
PorkSlapper

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks for the offer BDawg. I have family in Olympia so I make it that way every few months. I will try to stop in on one of my trips. And PorkSlapper. My job brings me through moses hole quite often maybe we can grab a beer sometime. I'm always up.to meet fellow home brewers.
lucid_nightmares

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 am

Welcome.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:08 pm

lucid_nightmares wrote:Thanks for the offer BDawg. I have family in Olympia so I make it that way every few months. I will try to stop in on one of my trips. And PorkSlapper. My job brings me through moses hole quite often maybe we can grab a beer sometime. I'm always up.to meet fellow home brewers.

Let me when you are in town, I'll get a beer with a BN soldier anytime.
Bottled: fresh hop pale ale
On tap: Moose bile strong ale
In the cellar: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial Stout
Lagering:
In the fermenter: Moose drool clone
In the works: Taqu'il's Fat Black Imperial stout
PorkSlapper

Return to New Users