Re: Hello from England

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:20 am

JoeBeer100 wrote:
Underground Joe wrote:I've got a brewing blog that I run with a friend as a way of sharing my experiences and hopefully I can learn a lot here and share some of my knowledge with others. One thing I've learnt with brewing, you never stop learning.

Got a link to your blog?

Of course it's http://www.thecraftbrewer.info

We only started out late last year and we're doing it around our jobs, so progress had been slower than we hoped for. The blog section will always be an ongoing work and we hope to have the information centre complete soon. There is already some hop information on there and we will be completing this and adding yeast and grain sections soon. We both need to go through our back catalogue of recipes and add these to the recipe section, again we'll do this soon.

We will also being doing a battle of the brewers along the similar lines to the BN brewcaster challenge but with a twist involving professional brewers. I've just met up with a couple of professional brewers this morning to go through things.
Underground Joe

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Very cool web site. I see you like the American Brown Ales. That is one of my favorite styles. I recommend Janet's Brown Ale, if you haven't tried it already. The recipe is in Brewing Classic Styles, and all over the internet. Tasty's ears probably started ringing as I typed that.
JoeBeer100

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 am

I've been intending to do Janet's Brown for a while now to see how my Brown Rabbit compares too such a well renowned recipe.
Underground Joe

Previous

Return to New Users