Re: Greetings from Alexandria, MN!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 am

scotchpine wrote:Welcome, and if you don't hear from SnowCapt by the time you need that tank filled, just go down to the Douglas Co Jail at 509 3rd Ave W and ask him. He's probably gotten all kinds of connections in there by now. Like, if you need it filled with nitrous or somethin :D

HAH! I'll check the lockup immediately. Do you have like a list of things he can fill tanks with? I have some specific needs...

BennoTron :pop
BennoTron

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

snowcapt wrote:
BennoTron wrote:Greetings from Alexandria, MN! I'm a technical analyst at Verizon Wireless, and I just received my first brewing starter kit this November (2011), and have already taken quite a shine to the art of brewing. I actually found this site while Googling "Where can I get a Carbon Dioxide tank filled in Alexandria, MN" because I just got a Kegerator, 2 cornys, and a 2-tap tower. Super amped to get that up and running, but first I need to figure out which auto parts store in Alexandria snowcapt uses. Well, that about does it, but it's a pleasure to have a place to post and research all of my krausen and trub related questions.

BennoTron

Welcome to the big show!
I go to Rocket Auto for my CO2. It cost $80(I think) to buy the tank and it is $16 to exchange an empty for a full.
Shoot me a pm with your info, and we will definitely brew when I am done with my current incarceration!

Sweet. Is that the one on East 7th? I was told they did a cylinder exchange for american gas...call me crazy, but i kind of want to keep the brand new spotless tank that came with my Kegerator, but if that means having to mail this thing somewhere to get it filled as opposed to exchanged, forget it! I suppose even if it's dirty, it's not gonna make my beer stink or anything.

PM to follow -

BennoTron
BennoTron

Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:31 pm

I am newer to the Alexandria area. I am wondering if any of you still follow this thread? I have been brewing for about nine years and looking for brewers in the area.
oscar127

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Im in Alexandria.
snowcapt

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:19 pm

AND Ive been out of the system for a few years now.
Fuckin DUI's.
snowcapt

Previous

Return to New Users