Pliny the Elder

Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:08 pm

So did anyone try Pliny the Elder at the Oregon Brewers Festival??? That is still my favorite show you guys have had and the beer was amazing.

I need the all grain recipe. Wasn't the recipe posted somewhere on the site?

Scrib
scribble

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:14 am

I did have the Pliny at the festival and it was awesome. I really love that beer because it's so hoppy, and so incredibly smooth at the same time. Was my favorite at the festival. My only complaint was not having enough of it. Vinnie, the brewer of Pliny, will be in the show this Sunday, so I can't wait for that.

Justin
Brewcaster J

Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:29 pm

I liked the RacerX as well but Pliny was my favorite. I must listen this weekend.

Scrib
scribble

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:23 pm

yeah the Racer X was nice too. Although, I din't think it to be very much hoppier than the Racer5, and I like the 5 better. two other great hoppy beers I had there were the Dazed and Infused IPA and the Big Phatty Amber ale. I thought both were very nice.

justin
Brewcaster J

Return to Beer Radio