Re: To all the haters...

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Brewcaster J wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:
Ozwald wrote:Hey Spider, pass that popcorn this way.

Sorry, late to the party. Here you go.

Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action. A GJ is like a handjob, just lubricated with your own tears.

This is the best and most concise GJ description I have ever heard and I could not be more proud of you right now. :cry: Tears of joy. Or lube of course.

J

Thanks! I've not had to opportunity to secure a grieve job myself, but I do have two grandmothers in their 90's, so it's still a possibility...

When I'm saddened by their passing... not from them, Ozwald... you sicko.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Grieve Job, btw originates from when J and Schu had Dead Dad Syndrome. A GJ is what Schu would get from the ladies by using the fact that his dad died to get some action.

I've known it as a "pity fuck". They take pity on you and fuck you to cheer you up.

I remember that show but haven't listened to it in a while. Going back through the rotation.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm

All I can say after reading the original post is that I LOVE POV. That's all :pop
EllisTX

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

spiderwrangler wrote:When I'm saddened by their passing... not from them, Ozwald... you sicko.

:lol: And I was under the impression that you wanted a hummer. And yeah, I was referring to the post - I must have missed it. The un-official show is one of my favorites. I had to cut out the tribute song after I heard it the first time so I could stick it in (heh) a couple of my playlists. I miss Cold Hot Crash & Mick.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 pm

BeaverBarber wrote:
Where are you going pro? What brewery? If I see some of your beer, I'll pick some up.

By the way, +1 to you my friend.

PM me. This thread wasn't intended as a "dedication to personal success".
luvs_simcoe

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 pm

EllisTX wrote:All I can say after reading the original post is that I LOVE POV. That's all :pop

+1
luvs_simcoe

Previous

Return to Beer Radio