A question and observation

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

OK I'll start with the observation
Does any one else think Justin not sound like Master Shake of Aqua Teen Hunger Force???

Now the question:
I have been listener and lurker long enough to know BN Crew probably won't help here but long time ago on that other show, J played a song called some thing liek Jumpin Jack. It was a high tempo drinking song that I really like and would love to do the legal thing and buy but have no idea who is the artist. Any one?
VA_BeerGeek

Re: A question and observation

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 am

VA_BeerGeek wrote:OK I'll start with the observation
Does any one else think Justin not sound like Master Shake of Aqua Teen Hunger Force???

Now the question:
I have been listener and lurker long enough to know BN Crew probably won't help here but long time ago on that other show, J played a song called some thing liek Jumpin Jack. It was a high tempo drinking song that I really like and would love to do the legal thing and buy but have no idea who is the artist. Any one?

Observation: No. Funny story, a friend from college toured with them as the live action Carl, so I got to meet all the ATHF guys when they were in town. Went to the bar with Carl, Shake, and a Plutonian.

Question: Not off the top of my head, I'll see what I can dig up though.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Return to Beer Radio