Gay question

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 am

I know this is a gay question, but I'm wondering if the sizes run large or small for the clothes in the BN store. I am ready to order some stuff, but I don't want to waste my money on something that won't fit. Sometimes a large fits and sometimes a medium. Just wondering what people have found with the stuff in the store.
Dan
Carmel, IN
Twitter: @IndianaBrewer
Corporal - BN Army

Favorite Quotes:
"I have won lots a awards and know brewing."
alkohall

Re: Gay question

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 am

My wife ordered a sweatshirt for me for x-mas last year. Normally I wear an xl, but after a glitch w/ the order and the bn running out of them, the Jipper recommended getting a 2xl. Like JP though, i am a tall lanky mf. So if ur real tall or a tubby, u might want to go larger.

Hope this helps.
Keifla

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 am

I've ordered two anatomy of homebrew shirts. I think the sizes run pretty true. I got large shirts. I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs. They fit well, not too loose and not too snug. Sleaves are on the short and tight side, but fine. They are holding up well and are high quality shirts.
keelanfish

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

Kiefla's sweatshirt may run a bit different in size than the T-shirts. I say get what you think you need... if it's too small, rock it Shuman style, and if it's too big, drink more beer. :aaron
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am

spiderwrangler wrote:if it's too small, rock it Shuman style, and if it's too big, drink more beer. :aaron

+1 to Spiderwrangler and thanks to the others!
Dan
Carmel, IN
Twitter: @IndianaBrewer
Corporal - BN Army

Favorite Quotes:
"I have won lots a awards and know brewing."
alkohall

Return to Beer Radio