BN Glassware

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 am

I was all excited until I saw the "*" at the end of "Includes Shipping & Handling". I read on and found that the "*" was for;

*Unfortunately we are unable to process international orders for glassware at this time.

Translated it says "suck it grod"

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Re: BN Glassware

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 am

bugger it. i was really looking forward to getting a summerfest 2012 glass to!
beerhog

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

beerhog wrote:bugger it. i was really looking forward to getting a summerfest 2012 glass to!

BN also says "suck it beerhog"

love

g
"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....a person not quite as plastered as the rest (not a quote by RSM grod of the BN Army)
grod

Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 am

Actually, I think it says "grod and beerhog can go suck each other."

That's a bummer guys, I don't know what additional things need to be done to ship glassware internationally, but I'm assuming it takes a lot more to get it there safe. If only they had been ready a few months ago, you could have gotten them ordered and shipped to a US BNer and transported them back personally... so I guess that's a double 'suck it grod'...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 am

Why don't you Ozzys buy a couple of cases of them and have them shipped to one guy and split the overseas shipping? Then divvy it up and distribute it amongst yourselves. It has to be cheaper than shipping individual glasses directly to everyone down there.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 am

BDawg wrote:Why don't you Ozzys buy a couple of cases of them and have them shipped to one guy and split the overseas shipping? Then divvy it up and distribute it amongst yourselves. It has to be cheaper than shipping individual glasses directly to everyone down there.

Mostly because they aren't shipping glassware overseas at the moment... Unless you were volunteering to take delivery of their glasses and repack and ship them to them...
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

What I mean is that I'm willing to bet that if they got a big enough order together, J would probably send it.
$ talks.
-B'Dawg
BJCP GM3 Judge & Mead
"Lunch Meat. It's an acquired taste....." -- Mylo
BDawg

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:02 am

Ah, perhaps. My guess would be that international orders would require an additional processing fee...
Spiderwrangler

In the cellar:
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Beer Radio