Re: BN Glassware

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I'd be in for 4.

Curious as to why no international shipping though. Once boxes are on a plane, they are no more vulnerable than boxes in a truck on their way to Florida.

If JP needs any help, he can listen to the first homebrew comp Sunday show where they talk about packing bottles snugly in a parcel.
whoateallthepies

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 am

I'd sent JP an email, but not sure of it fell into the too-hard basket. I'll chase J and JP again and see if we can get some traction.
BN Army Canberra Battalion, Oz Regiment
bbbilly

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 am

grod wrote:I was all excited until I saw the "*" at the end of "Includes Shipping & Handling". I read on and found that the "*" was for;

*Unfortunately we are unable to process international orders for glassware at this time.

Translated it says "suck it grod"

love

g

That means you have to make a special trip over to the states so that you can buy one and hang out in the studio...

And for us to kick you in the junk.

One love,
Cheers! Kippis! Skål! Prost!
-Nathan Smith <nate@destroy.net>
Twitter: @nathanhomebrew
nahthan

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Yay!! My new BN glasses are here! Started with Stone 2010 Old Guardian Barleywine and this is a pic of my stout.

"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

Previous

Return to Beer Radio