Re: DOWNLOAD LIMITS

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:31 am

The Session alone is gonna run you about 30GB, at least that's the size of the files I have in my iTunes folder.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 am

spiderwrangler wrote:The Session alone is gonna run you about 30GB, at least that's the size of the files I have in my iTunes folder.

ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 am

LehighAce06 wrote:awesome, i'll look forward to the decision. is that the same as saying the website doesn't have all the archives? or do you mean that there are some that are hosted on the website but not backed up on-site?

The studio isn't the website. They'd have to download them just like you, they only have a handful of shows at a time.
code
codewritinfool

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 am

LehighAce06 wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:The Session alone is gonna run you about 30GB, at least that's the size of the files I have in my iTunes folder.

ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.

I don't have any control over what users do amongst themselves. :unicornrainbow:
You don't need any kind of go-ahead from me.
code
codewritinfool

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 am

codewritinfool wrote:
LehighAce06 wrote:

I don't have any control over what users do amongst themselves. :unicornrainbow:
You don't need any kind of go-ahead from me.[/quot

or so he says....
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:10 am

LehighAce06 wrote:ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.

Total is under 50GB... IF this were a service that the BN was interested in offering, I'd assume there'd be some kind of charge or 'suggested donation' associated with the extra effort involved in loading files to a drive and mailing it back. So what's it worth to you? :)
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 am

spiderwrangler wrote:
LehighAce06 wrote:ok, so since the session is by far the largest portion, i'll assume a 64gb will work just fine, thanks. now i'll wait to hear back from code for the go-ahead to send it.

Total is under 50GB... IF this were a service that the BN was interested in offering, I'd assume there'd be some kind of charge or 'suggested donation' associated with the extra effort involved in loading files to a drive and mailing it back. So what's it worth to you? :)

Just to clarify, Spidey does take payment in used :nutters:. Preferably unwashed. Ask him about the pube discount program. I forget details.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:

i already said in my first post, i'll send homebrew along with the drive... i mean seriously, if there's anyone on earth who would accept beer as payment for service, isn't it the brewcasters?
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio