Re: Are You a Shower Drinker?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Smokin Roadkill wrote:I have a plastic, freezable mug that works perfectly in the shower. No glass to slip out of my wet hands, and the frozen liquid in the mug keeps my beer cold. There is nothing better, after working in the yard on the weekend, than taking a long, hot shower with a cold beer. Plus, if my mind starts thinking back to that hot young barista at Starbucks (who I am pretty sure was hitting on me)........ well, it is the only room in the house with a floor drain. :pop

ewww! i was with you right up until the evil "shower babies". i gotta get one of them liquid filled mugs now!
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Mead_Guy_from_MD wrote:I have never drank beer in the shower, pee yes, but not beer. I plan to try this out next time I am not showering 30 mins before work. LOL
~Phil

You drank pee in the shower? Whatever does it for ya, man.
code
codewritinfool

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm

just had a mendocino blonde in the shower.

Carry on :jnj
McDur-Ham

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm

I've only done it once, and loved it. Can't imagine why I haven't since. Guess I'm going to pick it up again!
Secondary:
Nothing :(

On Tap:
- Nothing :(
Dublicious

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm

just finished up with baseball practice, it's 91 and about 75% humidity...Bruery Black Orchard and a shower are calling... :jnj
I'm enjoying my 6-pack....my 6-pack of Superbowl trophies!
twitter.com\@ajignatz
ajignatz@gmail.com
Steelers&Beer

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm

I've been converted. I typically can have about one beer a night, sometimes only half of one before babies wake up and I need to head into the lions den. I've discovered showering while my wife is putting the girls to sleep is the key to drinking a beer. Now can I definitely have at least one beer and my personal hygiene has improved because I want a beer.

Imagine that, thebrewingnetwork has improved the personal hygiene of someone.
zorton

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Just finished a shower with two different home brewed IPA's at once, I hope all of your nights went as well.
patfarm

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 am

I thought I should step it up a notch while on vacation and enjoyed an Outdoor Shower Beer while at the beach. It was perfect! :aaron
Spiderbrewer
Richmond, VA

On Tap:
Holgate Nut Brown clone
Shakespeare Stout clone
Coming Soon:
JZ's best bitter
Spiderbrewer

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio