Just a reminder

Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:35 am

Hey guys. I just wanted to post a couple reminders in here for the forgetful (like me).

Tonight's show begins at 5pm pacific and we are heaving a couple cool features for those listening live. First, the guys from Lagunitas Brewery will be joining us for some info and fun tonight. The brewmaster, Tim, makes some awesome creations that I'm gonna try to squeeze some clones out of him for. You will be able to call in your own questions if you like too. We're also doing a special segment on yeast and fermentation. Definitely will be good info in there for the novice, and even some chemistry for the pro.

Finally, I plan on getting some call in's about hot topics here in the forum. This battle over glass or plastic, for example, is just too interesting to leave off the air.

Oh..and the stream even works this time! WOW!

See you tonight.
justin
Brewcaster J

Good program

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:35 am

The radio stream was much better this week! For some reason, I had a little problem during the start of the show with buffering but, after the first 10 minutes it got much better. Part of the problem might be on my end... unable to use anything but dial up. I was only able to listen to about 45 minutes of the program... severe weather forced me to head to the basement. Had to protect my brewery. :wink: Do you have any idea how many people were tuned in? There were about 12 people in the chat room before I had to leave.
How's a beer sound, Norm? "I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in." (Norm Peterson of Cheers)
hoosierhomebrew

Return to Beer Radio