Re: Brewmaster's Warehouse Closed (unconfirmed)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:11 am

BrewerAdam wrote:It is true. I live a couple of minutes away, and they are closed for good.

The employees say should be opening another store soon.

They should try to get the rights to the Brewbuilder software. I would also suggest they don't have a name close to BMW. There are a lot of people who've had bad experiences with BMW over the past few months. My last two orders (last one was in October 14) were the breaking point for me.

Hopefully the new store will have some success.
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:I would also suggest they don't have a name close to BMW. There are a lot of people who've had bad experiences with BMW over the past few months. My last two orders (last one was in October 14) were the breaking point for me.

Try past 2 years. I shopped very happily with them for quite a while, but in the last 2 years or so I have tried them, I believe, 4 times. And each one of those times was downright painful. So I switched to other suppliers, local and online.

That being said, the staff and Ed were always very helpful to me when I was in the store and talking to someone on the phone. No hard feelings, but I decided to shop elsewhere.
"The word unblowupable is tossed around a lot these days..."
Homer Simpson
bazookazilla

Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Sam

I took some time off brewing to shed some lbs and now that I'm ready my go to place is closed. I work for a large Landlord and we own shopping center pretty close to the old location. If you guys are still looking for a place, let me know and I'll give you my contact information.

Thanks,

Jonathan
kreme448

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:18 pm

kreme448 wrote:Sam

I took some time off brewing to shed some lbs and now that I'm ready my go to place is closed. I work for a large Landlord and we own shopping center pretty close to the old location. If you guys are still looking for a place, let me know and I'll give you my contact information.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Not suspicious at all?!?
suprchunk

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff