Re: Annual "Who's going to NHC" thread

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Any of you asshats that are getting in early (grod), get in touch if you want to get a beer before the fun begins! :unicornrainbow:
"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Thanks Grod, I think :)

It's a hard job fighting for freedom in Australia, but someone's got to do it <cracks another beer>
Crofty

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:51 am

SGTSatan & I arrive Tuesday afternoon. We're staying at the Handlery Hotel next to T&C.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:38 am

i'll be arriving in SD on tuesday, BNA 10 on wednesday, T&C thursday and friday, back downtown saturday night (skipping the banquet).

i am looking for a room-mate to share my room at the T&C. PM me if you're looking for on-site accommodations (and your name doesn't start with "blobber"...)

Beerd Man wrote:As for hotel, I'm still looking for someone to buddy up with... any takers? I promise I shower daily (and bonus- I'll have a vehicle too!) This offer may expire at any time if any local-peeps take me up on it.

i've got a spot for ya thurs & fri, lemme know if you're still looking.
sweetcell

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Hi, oh.....
bloberglawp

Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 am

sweetcell wrote:i'll be arriving in SD on tuesday, BNA 10 on wednesday, T&C thursday and friday, back downtown saturday night (skipping the banquet).

i am looking for a room-mate to share my room at the T&C. PM me if you're looking for on-site accommodations (and your name doesn't start with "blobber"...)

Beerd Man wrote:As for hotel, I'm still looking for someone to buddy up with... any takers? I promise I shower daily (and bonus- I'll have a vehicle too!) This offer may expire at any time if any local-peeps take me up on it.

i've got a spot for ya thurs & fri, lemme know if you're still looking.

I found someone on the AHA forum in the same situation as myself, so we split a hotel room together. Thanks for the offer though, Sweetcell!

Can't wait for tomorrow night!
Beerd Man

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff