F-ing Monday!

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:21 pm

So I wakeup this morning in enough time to get ready for work and get gas for the car. I head out the door and WOO HOO no ice on the car windows, I go get a tank of gas AND make it to work ON TIME!!!! (This never happens) At work I fab up some wheels for a chop saw and then for some fucked up reason I try to shove a metal stand up my ass by creating a new hole.... Yes that fucking hurt. I ruined my pants, and brand new pair of boxers let alone the new ass crack I created on my left ass cheek. Then at about 11am my Brother called me complaining that he was dealing with shortness of breath, pain in his outer extreamites, dizzy, jaw pain, and pukeing..... mind you this man is 25 years old and has had his chest opened 4 times since he was 4 years old. I tell hime to calm down, breath and that my wife would be at his work to pick him up. He is in the hospital and feeling much better now but holey shit this freaked me out. I wnat you all to go and make sure that your bestfriends know what they mean to you. Thankyou all for letting me vent.
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter

On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
lunitick1976

Re: F-ing Monday!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 am

Mate, if you can't vent on a forum like this one, when can you?

I hear your vent - that all sucks, dude.
DanRayner

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 am

Got any plans for that new hole :lol: , just hoping to cheer you up!!!

-CH
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, some are kinda shitty
cornhole

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Hope your Tuesday was better :jnj
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 pm

All is well My Brother is going to his heart Dr. in the morning and is feeling much better. My ass on the other hand is as sore as a $3 whore on the 5th of July. Yes thankyou all for at least careing enough to help me feel better about the world. Now time to have a few beers, and stare loveingly at my fermenting carboys. :wink:
In keg-a-tor-a-anator

Ocotoberfest, Sour Code Brown for Big Brew Day, Smoke Porter

On Deck
American Pale Ale and Dry Stout
My Dad always said "never confuse bravery with stupidity."
lunitick1976

Return to Off Topic Stuff