Northern Brewer Is a great supplier

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Just picked up some fermentation controls from Northern Brewer. I let them know how much I appreciate their support of the BN and I get shipment in 3 days with some extras included. Cascade hop candy and a brewing tv sticker. The candy is excellent and it even nicer to know that my comments were actually read by someone and recognized. Well done NB.
"No balls no babies." - neighbor dan
blueberry

Re: Northern Brewer Is a great supplier

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 pm

i pretty much only buy from NB, Midwest, Williams, and BrewmastersWherehouse these days...
MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '12]

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, olny the frist and lsat ltteers need be at the rghit pclae. Tihs is becsuae the hamun mnid deos not raed evrey lteter by iteslf, but the wrod as a whloe.
mordantly

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 am

The same thing happened last year when I thanked them for hosting BNA5. Great company.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 am

i really like their malt. It seems to be fresher than most other suppliers (especially my LHBS)
suck it
boobookittyfuk

Return to Off Topic Stuff