Re: PEEVES

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 am

BDawg wrote:For me, it's loose vs. lose.

Lose is what you do in Vegas on the slot machines.
Loose is the opposite of tight, as in "Crazy Bitch's twat is so loose you can put both hands in and clap."

The other thing that drives me up the fucking wall is people with NO FUCKING "G" KEY on their keyboard!

Here is a gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, to you sir. Freshly copied and pasted for you. Is it the people without the key, or the fact that the "FUCKING "G" KEY " is missin?
It is there, but it don't work.
Back ordered they tell me, back ordered
snowcapt

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:09 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote:I imagine because of bandwidth issues. This is a busy site, and sometimes the forum is a little slow. And not in a short bus way.

That is wrong as I understand it - I know with pics the reason you host with a site like Imageshack is because you use their bandwidth and not the forums

This should be true with youtube videos

All the forum is doing is hosting a bit of code (just like the code for this text I am typing)

Youtube is the one that supplies the bandwidth for the video

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am mistaken on this point
Blowmax10

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

snowcapt wrote:
BDawg wrote:For me, it's loose vs. lose.

Lose is what you do in Vegas on the slot machines.
Loose is the opposite of tight, as in "Crazy Bitch's twat is so loose you can put both hands in and clap."

The other thing that drives me up the fucking wall is people with NO FUCKING "G" KEY on their keyboard!

Here is a gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, to you sir. Freshly copied and pasted for you. Is it the people without the key, or the fact that the "FUCKING "G" KEY " is missin?
It is there, but it don't work.
Back ordered they tell me, back ordered

Patience is a virtue, and finally finding the G spot is worth the time it takes :aaron
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 am

The Bristish are pissed at us, too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/14130942?fark
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff