Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

code
83%
no pants
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:55 am

BayouBrew wrote:
Field wrote:it's the off topic forum, and you guys are expecting beer posts?

We're not expecting beer posts in OT. We're just saying that there has been so much worthless OT posting going on that all of the beer posts get buried in it. That means that people are responding to it though, so maybe that is what they want. Personally, I check the forum less often now.

How is it getting buried? All of the Beer related topics have their own areas under beer. Off Topic is all the way at the bottom of the Board Index under Admin.

It's not like an Off topic post is going to knock the All-Grain area or the Beer Radio area off the front page.
On tap 1: Dry Irish
On tap 2: El Jefeweizen
On tap 3: Vienna
kegged: Rye Amber, Belgian Dark Strong, CYBI Mirror Pond, Irish Red, RIS
lagering: Vienna, Helles, Cream Ale, CAP
Field

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:11 am

Field wrote:
BayouBrew wrote:

We're not expecting beer posts in OT. We're just saying that there has been so much worthless OT posting going on that all of the beer posts get buried in it. That means that people are responding to it though, so maybe that is what they want. Personally, I check the forum less often now.

How is it getting buried? All of the Beer related topics have their own areas under beer. Off Topic is all the way at the bottom of the Board Index under Admin.

It's not like an Off topic post is going to knock the All-Grain area or the Beer Radio area off the front page.

When you click on "view new posts" or "view active topics" all you see is this OT stuff. That's all I'm saying, and I hope it's clear now. I realize that you can still go to the Board Index and check beer related topics the old fashioned way. It's just not as convenient. I'll drop it now to stop contributing to the problem.
Post strong.
BayouBrew

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:35 am

Sheen wrote:Just trying to make a stupid point. Starting a contrived, pseudo-contoversial thread for the sake of starting a thread is fucking annoying. I'll take 2 girls 1 cup or RMPT any day :asshat: :asshat: :asshat:

Yeah!
BrewTa2
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 am

BayouBrew wrote:Post strong.

That's what she said.
triple-oh_six :bnarmy:

Cajun Brewing
triple-oh-six

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm

BayouBrew wrote:

Is that a vote for "No Pants"! :jnj :asshat:
Enjoy Great Beer!

:bnarmy: San Diego Special OP's BN Army :bnarmy:
TapItGood

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Agreed, it's outta hand and kinda lame now.
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm

I seriously want to discuss my topics. Others have posted spam to mock me, i.e. Sheen and BrewTa2. That's where the difference lies. The board wouldn't appear spammed if they weren't getting their panties in a twist over the fact nobody pays attention to their threads.
bleachcola

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm

And look at the post counts in these threads before you label mine spam. There's a dozen threads by those two that don't have a single reply while my threads are actually hosting a conversation. How rude of me to spark off topic conversation in the off topic forum.
bleachcola

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff