Re: If You Were Forced To Hang Out With A Country Star . . .

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Guido wrote:
bleachcola wrote:Who would it be? I'm talking gun to your head, forced to. I'd say Toby Keith. We'd get drunk and pick a fight with the Dixie Chicks. Then we'd copulate on their foreheads.

You're back!

It's an old post Guido... and I think everyone read that initial post wrong... I think he was saying that he and Toby would have man love on the faces of the Dixie Chicks.

Speaking of that, what is the last thing you want to hear after having sex with Willie Nelson?

"I'm not Willie Nelson."
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Guido wrote:
bleachcola wrote:Who would it be? I'm talking gun to your head, forced to. I'd say Toby Keith. We'd get drunk and pick a fight with the Dixie Chicks. Then we'd copulate on their foreheads.

You're back!

Check the post date.

Edit: Sorry Spider, didn't notice the extra page.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:
Guido wrote:

You're back!

It's an old post Guido... and I think everyone read that initial post wrong... I think he was saying that he and Toby would have man love on the faces of the Dixie Chicks.

Speaking of that, what is the last thing you want to hear after having sex with Willie Nelson?

"I'm not Willie Nelson."

Crap! I thought it was an early Christmas Miracle. I'd hope Willie would at least wear a rubber, BTW.
"Well...I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer."
-Jim Morrison, "Road House Blues"
Guido

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 pm

back on track?
my choice: Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Hank III, Hank Snow, Waylon Jennings, Wayne Hancock. any and/or all of them.

if I was forced: Willie Nelson. I'd make him eat one of those long braids while I choke his old ass with the other one.
I killed a zombie and ate it's brains. That's how I became the Zombie King.
Billy Klubb

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Billy Klubb wrote:back on track?
my choice: Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Hank III, Hank Snow, Waylon Jennings, Wayne Hancock. any and/or all of them.

if I was forced: Willie Nelson. I'd make him eat one of those long braids while I choke his old ass with the other one.

Are you talking about hanging out, or having sex with? If the latter, you are a beast for being willing to take on 6 dudes at once.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Off Topic Stuff