abacast and Winamp

Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:07 pm

I'm having trouble getting abacast to bring up the Winamp app. I used both of the links on thebrewingnetwork.com to download the apps. When abacast tries to bring up Winamp, I get an error that tells me "This stream requires the Winamp Player version 5.05 or above." The problem is I have Winamp v5.092 installed. Any clue why abacast doesn't recognize this version as being above v5.05?

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:13 am

I'm not sure why Abacast would not recognize that version of winamp. Sometimes it helps if you just drag the link directly into the Winamp player. My only other suggestion from what you have said is to click the abacast link on our page and contact them directly. They offer full support to our listeners through there. you can send them an e-mail, or call the contact number and speak to someone directly as well. Let me know if you don't find what you are looking for and I'll get a tech to call you.

justin
Brewcaster J

Return to Support