Re: Secret Santa 2014!

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 pm

I received mine last week.

There was an Oatmeal stout and a Wheat beer (I think). The OS was very nice, and I haven't tried the wheat beer yet.

Thanks Secret Santa!
BrewerAdam

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Sorry Adam I realized after I had taped the package shut that I left the description of the beers out. "OS" is oatmeal Stout and the other bottles do not have a "W" but and "M"for Marzen.
Brian
KCMO
mobrewer

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am

mobrewer wrote:Sorry Adam I realized after I had taped the package shut that I left the description of the beers out. "OS" is oatmeal Stout and the other bottles do not have a "W" but and "M"for Marzen.

Gotcha. My wife and I were debating what they might be... The Stout was really tasty and a Marzen sounds great!
BrewerAdam

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:52 pm

I dropped my package off at FedEx this morning. It should land at my person's house by Friday.
Nasty Nate

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

I shipped mine Thursday 1/15/15. I sent spider and my guy a pm. Should be there by Wednesday.
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 am

77% reported sent, 58% reported received.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:77% reported sent, 58% reported received.

Sweet!!! We just need to get to 99% and then I'll get my shipment of brew. Still waiting on some feedback on the beers I sent and alway expect to receive my SS beers last. From the posts ... it almost seems like folks are waiting to receive before they send ... which shouldn't be the case. Send and have "faith". In the very least, you can get some feedback and know you did a fellow BN'r right. At best, you get some great beers in return. SS is about sharing and not necessarily about recieving, but that is a bonus.
Eagle Dude

On Tap: Barrel Fermented Berlinerweisse 3.2%; American Pale Ale 6.3%, Amarillo Blond 5%
Aging: Flander's Red in a 60 gallon Merlot barrel
Fermenting: Robust Porter 6.5%
EagleDude

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:11 am

EagleDude wrote:
spiderwrangler wrote:77% reported sent, 58% reported received.

Sweet!!! We just need to get to 99% and then I'll get my shipment of brew.

Better start packaging your homebrew...mine is going out today. The nice thing about waiting for your beer to arrive is reusing the packaging you got from your SS. I think the one I got was used to ship human organs or something. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, my homebrew endeavors since signing up haven't been great between crappy weather and family stuff so I sent some a few extra commercial stuff too. All I had were ciders but as I recall, Spider seemed to like what I sent last year. Of course he could have just been being polite.

Well anyways...Merry Christmas +28 days!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Beer Related