Brew Dogs

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Did anyone watch the show? I enjoyed it, though it wasn't mind blowing. The premise of the beer was a little ridiculous and brewing on a train was unnecessary, but overall I like it enough that I'll watch it again. My favorite part was that they spent all this time with Greg Koch at Stone and then proceeded to leave Stone off their Top 5 Craft Breweries in San Diego. The beer they made was a west coast IPA using kelp, rosemary and scorpion peppers.
12stones

Re: Brew Dogs

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 am

I watch it, decent show, I agree, the train was a bit unnecessary. Also found it hard at times to follow what they were saying......damn accents. One thing I also noticed.....they kept a lid on the boil pot the entire time.....or did I miss something???

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

Re: Brew Dogs

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 am

I watched it and liked it. The one thing that I hate about the show is that they play background music while they are talking. This is some sort annoying new trend, that combined with their Scottish accents and the rearward facing speakers on my TV drives me absolutely insane!
NervousDad

Return to General Beer Related