Queen City Brewers Festival

Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi all, I decided to post about this for two reasons. First reason I don't know if any of you know about this festival. It's the first year and showcases all of the Local Charlotte NC beers. The festival is also partnering with local charities, unfortunately if you haven't heard of it yet, it's sold out. That being said, I've never been to a beer festival that didn't have someone scalping tickets out front so there is still a shot!

The second reason I'm posting, is I'm asking for help. Kind Beers, a Charlotte brewing company is hosting a competition on Facebook. Whoever can get the most amount of people to go to their facebook page, click "Like" and then comment saying who referred you gets two free tickets to the first session. If you're not from around Charlotte and can spare a minute to help a fellow BN Army member get two free tickets then I promise to call in this Sunday and be ridiculously hammered during the session. I'm talking so drunk that drunk Doc sounds like a speech professor drunk.

Come on, anyone who does will get a mention in my beer blog, and hell, I'll write the names down and thank you on air if they give my drunk ass enough time!
BarleyEverSober

Return to General Beer Related