Re: CHAT HELP

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Got it to work. BrewTa2 suggested using Firefox browser. After loaded it and all the other java crap it worked fine. MS IE hated what was going on and blocked it. Anyway, Thanks :asshat: 's
Corporal, BN Army
On Tap: Whatever IPA, Oat Stout, Cider, Citra-Mosaic Hopped Cider, Cherry Cider.
Aging: Black Currant Lambic, Oud Bruin, Eng B-wine, 65gal barrel of scabby 3rd runs w/Rosalare-Lacto Brux -we just call T.E.D.
BrewChoPs

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 pm

No dice this week, Ill try Foxfire next week and see how that goes. Thanks for the responses, Im sure its on my end and Ill work it out sooner or later.

Code: I'm not in RTP, I live in Whitsett NC about 30 mins west. Do you need something from the great state of North Carolina?
Fermenting- Apricot Wheat Beer, Brett Beer, Ode Bruin
Lagering- NA
On Tap- Munich Helles, Dry Stout
PFC BN Army-Research and Development Division-North Carolina Complex
cytorunner

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:56 pm

cytorunner wrote:No dice this week, Ill try Foxfire next week and see how that goes. Thanks for the responses, Im sure its on my end and Ill work it out sooner or later.

Code: I'm not in RTP, I live in Whitsett NC about 30 mins west. Do you need something from the great state of North Carolina?

Nah, but I'll be in Greensboro some time in August, maybe we could meet up for a beer?
code
codewritinfool

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

BrewChoPs wrote:MS IE hated what was going on and blocked it. Anyway, Thanks :asshat: 's

Well that's what happens when you use a piece of shit browser...
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 am

Use Chrome or FF.
twitter.com/GentleCuntPunch

If you take what I post here literally, you're retarded. I'm here to fuck around, have a good time, and learn about beer. You mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.
Adam

Previous

Return to The Sunday Session