Re: The Brewing Network Android App

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 am

I verified the new app does, in fact, not require workaround steps to install.

To make it easier, I emailed myself the link and simply clicked on the link in the email and proceeded with the installation.

I keeps experiencing an issue where he sound stops after the screen times out and locks. The KB keep incrementing an dthe timer keeps clicking away but no more sound. The Pause has not been clicked (icon has not changed) but appears to be paused.

Thanks!
"Despite the high cost of living, it still remains popular"
jomebrew

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 am

jomebrew wrote:I verified the new app does, in fact, not require workaround steps to install.

To make it easier, I emailed myself the link and simply clicked on the link in the email and proceeded with the installation.

I keeps experiencing an issue where he sound stops after the screen times out and locks. The KB keep incrementing an dthe timer keeps clicking away but no more sound. The Pause has not been clicked (icon has not changed) but appears to be paused.

Thanks!

Perfect, just what I wanted, bug reports! I have a couple features I wanted to add tonight, I'll fix this too. (Need to put the actual MediaPlayer into a Service so it can stay in the background)
The Complex Brewery

Member: AHA, Corporal BN Army.
Equipment: 50qt Cooler MLT, 15gal Brew Kettle, The Dark Star Burner, 2 Tap Kegerator, Immersion Chiller
Surye

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

I would expect nothing less in a BN app than having a troubleshooting link on the bottom ("Having stream issues?") that when clicked would tell the user to "go see a doctor" or something.... :P

Mylo
"Life is too short to bottle homebrew." - Me

"HEINEKEN? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!" - Dennis Hopper, in Blue Velvet
Mylo
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Mylo wrote:I would expect nothing less in a BN app than having a troubleshooting link on the bottom ("Having stream issues?") that when clicked would tell the user to "go see a doctor" or something.... :P

Mylo

:lol:

And a DOTW speed dial button.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 am

Dirk McLargeHuge wrote: :lol:

Not only a great idea but I could see DOTW getting even better than it already is.
brewcrew

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am

brewcrew wrote:

Not only a great idea but I could see DOTW getting even better than it already is.

And the button should slowly glide across the page. Just to make it more challenging.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 am

brewcrew wrote:

Haha, been in the plan from the beginning.
The Complex Brewery

Member: AHA, Corporal BN Army.
Equipment: 50qt Cooler MLT, 15gal Brew Kettle, The Dark Star Burner, 2 Tap Kegerator, Immersion Chiller
Surye

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 am

It worked for a few days for me but now it just hangs at 0 kb loaded and never does anything.. is the stream down or did this app just blow up on me?
Kacey

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio