Useless post

Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorry but I'm stoked. Just received my Pliney via Fedex ( eBay). Its in the fridge waiting for tomorrow night. Can't wait. Hoppiest beer I've had to date here in Northwestern OH is Bell's HopSlam which is an awesome beer ( http://www.bellsbeer.com/brands/19-Hopslam%20Ale ).
Hoont
Hoont

Re: Useless post

Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Hoont wrote:Sorry but I'm stoked. Just received my Pliney via Fedex ( eBay). Its in the fridge waiting for tomorrow night. Can't wait. Hoppiest beer I've had to date here in Northwestern OH is Bell's HopSlam which is an awesome beer ( http://www.bellsbeer.com/brands/19-Hopslam%20Ale ).

I had my first Pliney last weekend up at Dark Lord Day. I was a bit apprehensive about this beer just being over-hopped, but it was a damn fine beer with a surprisingly dry finish.
I'd buy more.
I'm sick of chasing my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
tlael

Thu May 03, 2012 8:27 pm

tlael wrote:
Hoont wrote:Sorry but I'm stoked. Just received my Pliney via Fedex ( eBay). Its in the fridge waiting for tomorrow night. Can't wait. Hoppiest beer I've had to date here in Northwestern OH is Bell's HopSlam which is an awesome beer ( http://www.bellsbeer.com/brands/19-Hopslam%20Ale ).

I had my first Pliney last weekend up at Dark Lord Day. I was a bit apprehensive about this beer just being over-hopped, but it was a damn fine beer with a surprisingly dry finish.
I'd buy more.

So you had a Pliny and a ticket to DLD? Nice...
Dan
Carmel, IN
Twitter: @IndianaBrewer
Corporal - BN Army

Favorite Quotes:
"I have won lots a awards and know brewing."
alkohall

Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 am

So a couple of weeks ago I read a thread about asking your local liquor store "So what ya got in the back".
Since then I have asked that very question to every liquor store clerk I have visited.
Fuck Yeah!!! Turns out my local guy has three cases of Pliny in the back. Not only that but alot of these guys keep secret stashes that they only sell to people who ask. Try it out and you will see.
:aaron :lol: :jnj
Is it beer :30 yet?

On Tap:
Bottled: Levitator (Stone Levitation clone) / Me So Hoppy IPA / Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
Aging: Me So Hoppy / Levitator/Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
deadeye1

Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 am

deadeye1 wrote:So a couple of weeks ago I read a thread about asking your local liquor store "So what ya got in the back".
Since then I have asked that very question to every liquor store clerk I have visited.
Fuck Yeah!!! Turns out my local guy has three cases of Pliny in the back. Not only that but alot of these guys keep secret stashes that they only sell to people who ask. Try it out and you will see.
:aaron :lol: :jnj

Jesus! That is truly a hidden stash if you ask me! Were you able to get any off him?
"A bad man is a good man's job, while a good man is a bad man's teacher."
brewinhard
Global Moderator

Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 am

Got a couple Plinys,a Goudenbaun, and a Palate wrecker.
Is it beer :30 yet?

On Tap:
Bottled: Levitator (Stone Levitation clone) / Me So Hoppy IPA / Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
Aging: Me So Hoppy / Levitator/Black IPA/Schmutz Deibel Kolsch/Burley Brown Ale
deadeye1

Fri May 18, 2012 2:15 am

Some of my local liquor stores would probably dig up some crack for me if I asked for "the special stash in the back".
mtyquinn

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I envy you all. :x

Though, I plan on getting my hands on it soon.
arsenal610

Next

Return to Beer Reviews