Re: Boulevard Tank 7

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Just had several glasses of Tank 7 last Sunday afternoon........ at the brewery in Kansas City. Great beer and great tour. I will definitely be having this beer again.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company
http://www.lincolnlagers.com
Bugeater

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Bugeater wrote:Just had several glasses of Tank 7 last Sunday afternoon........ at the brewery in Kansas City. Great beer and great tour. I will definitely be having this beer again.

Wayne

I wish KC was closer to where I lived. Brewery fresh beer is the best beer.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 pm

I tried this on tap when we got home Sunday evening. Really delicious beer.

Wayne--we were passing through KC on Sunday, but all the tours were booked up when I tried to get a reservation. We had just hit 8 breweries on our vacation though, so I won't complain too much :)
siwelwerd

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 am

Growing up in the KC area, I can vouch for Tank 7 and for Boulevard Brewery in general. They make a number of incredible beers. Try their Double Wide IPA in the same Smokestack series if you get a chance.
crackbebe

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 pm

I live in KC, and Tank 7 is usually the first thing I'll order while I peruse the menu looking for other fermented goodies. This would be a great beer for CYBI. I'd also like to hear the head brewer on the session sometime. Scott the Jew... Got'em scheduled yet?
disasterbrew

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 pm

disasterbrew wrote:I live in KC, and Tank 7 is usually the first thing I'll order while I peruse the menu looking for other fermented goodies. This would be a great beer for CYBI. I'd also like to hear the head brewer on the session sometime. Scott the Jew... Got'em scheduled yet?

Shoot Scott an email. I'd love to hear them on the Session as well.
"Mash, I made you my bitch!" -Tasty
Dirk McLargeHuge
Global Moderator

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:59 pm

i had this on tap a couple of weeks ago in of all places, deadwood south dakota. really liked it.
my name is Richard Edward, just call me Dick Ed.
speed

Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I have another bottle in the fridge right now...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, just knowing it's there.
Anyway, just did my bit and sent an email in to CYBI....
Corporal Mickp
mickp

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Reviews