PicoBrew Z - Thoughts? - I'm super excited!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 am

Hey All!

I'm brand new here and pretty new to brewing in general. I'm super excited about the PicoBrew Z. Before it was announced I was heavily looking into the Zymatic. I'm wondering what more experienced brewers are thinking about the Z and if they think it could be a good starting system for someone buying their own equipment for the first time. I have a lot of interest, but not a ton of time usually which is why I felt automating the process a bit could be a good fit for me. Can anyone chime in and share their thoughts on this machine in general and if they think it could be good for someone like me who is interested in brewing, the brewing process, and eventually fine tuning recipes of my own? I would probably go with the 2.5 gallon model to start if I was to move forward on this piece of equipment. And I do like the fact that it has a PicoPak adapter as I'd like to create some of my own in the future.

Here's a link to the PicoBrew Z's page for reference, just to clarify I have no affiliation with PicoBrew and do NOT benefit from this link being clicked, truly it's just here for reference - https://www.picobrew.com/Store/Products/Z

Thanks in advance for any information you can supply!
BeerSoTasty

Re: PicoBrew Z - Thoughts? - I'm super excited!

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Wow... I was down with the flu for over two weeks. That really sucked. Anyone else end up picking up a Z? They keep throwing in all these freebies which is pretty cool I'm excited to get mine sometime in July. They're still 1/2 off for the next 55 hours.

Use this link and save an extra $50
https://www.picobrew.com/Store/Products/Z/?pbref=KYZ5R

Thanks!
BeerSoTasty

Return to Brewing Equipment