New brewing sculpure video!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 am

Hey everyone! Ive finally completed the brewery and here is a video of our brew day! please check it out!

http://youtu.be/wpjRnA0NncM
dubber56

Re: New brewing sculpure video!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Very nice. Let us know how the beer turns out!
BrewerAdam

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Thank you! and I will! It is currently still very active and that great hop aroma is just balzing through the airlock-yum!
dubber56

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Did you make that system or what is purchased somewhere? Just starting to put mine together. Great Video! Thanks for sharing.
Boozer84

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Boozer84 wrote:Did you make that system or what is purchased somewhere? Just starting to put mine together. Great Video! Thanks for sharing.

Hey thanks!, yes I built this stand myself and now have run 7 batches through without any issues! Well on the stand anyway, I have learned that mashing pumpkin meat in the mash tun with 2lbs of rices hulls using a RIMS equals a very frustrating brew day. As for the first beer on the stand it turned out amazing and have been very pleased and noticed a big improvement with efficiency and overall wort control.
dubber56

Return to Brewing Sculptures