Questions for Device Brewing Company

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 am

We did three episodes for Brew Strong on August 16, 2013. The first episode should be available for download soon. The topics revolved around starting a nano brewery.

At Device Brewing Co. we had innumerable questions that were often difficult to find answers for. If any of you are seriously thinking of starting a nano brewery, or have begun the process, feel free to direct your questions to me. I am busier than words can describe, so please be patient for a response. However, many people provided valuable information to me (and still do!), so I feel that it's my duty to pass on any information that I have to the next entrepreneur.

Good luck and happy brewing!

Ken
Device Brewing Co.
Sacramento, Ca.
DeviceBrewing

Re: Questions for Device Brewing Company

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 am

Cool...way to bring it strong (Brew Strong) Ken.

P.S. I don't want to start a nano...too old and too lazy :mrgreen:

Good luck and hope to try some of your beer someday!
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I donated $10 on your kickstarter thingy chief, I'll donate more soon. Good luck, I'm cheering for ya :jnj
Fermenting: Black IPA, Barley Wine, Cider and Imperial Stout

Current man crush: Warren

Previous man crushes: Nathan, Tasty, JP and Justin

Future man crush: Maybe Jamil or Doc

:bnarmy: SGT ScottyB-Brewing :bnarmy:
ScottyB-Brewing

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:14 pm

For anyone in the greater Sacramento, CA area, Ken is opening the Device Brewing tasting room next week:

Friday, Nov. 29, 3:00-8:00
Saturday, Nov. 30, 12:00-8:00

I had the beers at a few local craft beer bars, and they are very good. If you haven't tried them yet, this is your chance.

More information is available on the Device Brewing Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DeviceBrewing/ ... 2095324785
Sergeant BN Army
cdburg

Return to Brew Strong